 Trains / 13510
  Re: Automated Points - Information

(...) Thank you very much for the link, Zhengrong. I apreciate your work with robotics, even though I couldn't fully understand it (sorry, I'm not an expert in electronics). It seems to me you have a FULLY automated design, almost universally (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Automated Points - Information

You can find the instructions in my page, this switch point had been controlled by RCA in my projects. You don't need to modify any thing, just take out the yellow element in switch point. Zhengrong (...) -- RCA Controlled LEG Train Projects (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.pt)

  Re: Automated Points - Information

(...) Ok, I saw the pics. I had missed them the first time, did not use the icon. Thank you. (...) Not really, but close... "Pedro Silva" is more like it! :-D Pedro (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)