 Trains / 13510
Re: Automated Points - Information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 20:58:57 GMT

In lugnet.loc.pt, Zhengrong Zang writes:
You can find one of motorized Switch Point in my page
http://legochina.virtualave.net

Zhengrong

Thank you very much for the link, Zhengrong.
I apreciate your work with robotics, even though I couldn't fully understand
it (sorry, I'm not an expert in electronics). It seems to me you have a
FULLY automated design, almost universally applicable - dazzling!
Do you keep a .dat of the points you customized? I enjoyed the covers you
made for the gears, and would like to try something similar.

Pedro