 Trains / 13449
Re: WWII German Train (LONG)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.military, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 18:40:10 GMT

In lugnet.build.military, Gary Thomas writes:
Stunning, as usual.  Guys like you give me an inferiority complex :).

Question:  What digital camera do you use?  The images are perfect.

Thanks for the compliments, Gary.

The camera is my brother-in-law's Canon Powershot S10 Zoom, which has a 2
MegaPixel image capability.  It's discontinued now, but may still available if
you look around.  The pictures are taken in natural lighting with additional
lighting accomplished by an unjustifiably massive amount of bulb wattage (~12
overhead bulbs total in that room + 2 table arm lamps, all a combination of
halogen and conventional incandescent bulbs).  I also use the no-flash option
in conjunction with a tripod.

I'm completely envious of his camera., but my brother-in-law is kind enough to
let me borrow it whenever I want until I get my own.  I'd highly recommend it
if you're able to find it though.  It's easy to use, and the quality of the
pictures is great.

Thanks again,
Shaun