 Trains / 13434
Re: Help on 8-wide baseplate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 19:55:40 GMT

Why don't you make them of technic plates and normal plates? That is easier
and you can design them as you want.
This is the most commen thing to do I think. I build 7-wide and have to make
my baseplates of plates.

Just take some time and look at brickshelf.

Sonnich
www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/

Ken Godawa <kengod@y-comm.com> wrote in message
Hi,

I'm new to train building and I'm currently working
on an 8-wide two level passenger train.  I'm using the 6 x 34
baseplate from the set 4561.  By the looks of my train car,
it seems a bit short. I would like to add more length to it.
How is the best way to do this?  Is there short baseplates, with
a hole, out there that I can add as an extension to each end?

Thanks, Ken