 Trains / 13360
    Amtrak HHP8 loco with 4558 wagon consist —James Mathis
   Eagerly awaiting the return of the Metroliner, I have revised my model of an Amtrak HHP8 locomotive. This locomotive seems appropriate, from photos I've seen on the web, to use with passenger wagons like those in the 4558 set. I have never examined (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Amtrak HHP8 loco with 4558 wagon consist —John Warren
   (...) James, First of all I can't believe I'm the only one that is responding to this posting. I just want you to know that I always look forward to your postings and know that any new MOCS from you will be absolutely mind blowing. One of the main (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)