 Trains / 13272
Re: Two MOC cars: Caboose and Open Livestock Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 22:09:52 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tony Hafner writes:
The livestock car is a Wild West creation in brown and black, seen here
hauling horses:
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mytrain/horsey/index.html

Hey you stole my idea right out of my head!  no exactly what i was thinking
of doing with mine, but mostly the same peices!  I was doing the same thing
one day a few months back, looking at a collection of odd brown parts!  I
was thinking a 8x24-30 stud flatcar modified to make a fenced in flatcar.
Its amazing how i've been thinking like alot of people lately!  well, i'm
off to see the wizard (not really, just poped into my head. I was going to
say off to work on my CNW covered hopper...).

Let's see.. brown train ends... lotsa fences... funky wing bits and a mess
of grills...  Brown screams for Wild West, and fences led me to the
livestock cars.  I traded away most of my log bricks, which would have been
very useful for just about anything with walls.

LOL, i had the brown trains ends & fence/ladders too!

(who go to try out a jack hammer today!)

You do know that Lego makes brick separators, right?

Yeah, i didn't think of it that way! Well anyways this was in school, for
carpentry class.  getting rid of concrete footings on a swing set & slide at
out elementry school, we had to move them to make way for a pravilion.
Josh

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com