 Trains / 13265
Re: Two MOC cars: Caboose and Open Livestock Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 10:43:04 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tony Hafner writes:
I have a pair of new 16-stud 2-axle train cars.  Enjoy!

The caboose is colored and striped to match my club locomotive:
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mytrain/boos1969/index.html

The livestock car is a Wild West creation in brown and black, seen here
hauling horses:
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mytrain/horsey/index.html

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

The loco and caboose are pretty good.  I like the use of the rare tiny red
windows, and the loco is very neat - it might be a fairly common shape, but
you do it well.

Favourite though has to be those horse carriers.  Utterly brilliant.  Best
of luck turning it into a whole Wild-West train.  You'll need a few
brown/tan carriages, a brown caboose, and a flatbed with timber and a canvas
cover, then some bad guys running along the top...

Jason J Railton