 Trains / 13265
    Re: Two MOC cars: Caboose and Open Livestock Car —Jason J. Railton
   (...) The loco and caboose are pretty good. I like the use of the rare tiny red windows, and the loco is very neat - it might be a fairly common shape, but you do it well. Favourite though has to be those horse carriers. Utterly brilliant. Best of (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Two MOC cars: Caboose and Open Livestock Car —Tony Hafner
   (...) Thanks! The windows were sitting around not doing anyone much good, so I figured that this was a great car to use them on. A caboose deserves haphazard window placement. The locomotive is scheduled for some minor detailing changes, but I am (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)