 Trains / 13120
Re: number of straight tracks with the Metroliner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 12:16:49 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Robert Fay writes:
The oval is 27" X 38". This would require 4 straight sections of track. Two
on each side of the oval. Each section of straight track is 5.5" in length.

--
Bob Fay

Um, correct me if I'm wrong, but I would have bet money that a piece of
straight track was only 5" long.  Which is it?

-Jason