 Trains / 12903
    Re: New Train car MOCs! —Steve Chapple
   (...) (URL) Are there real ones that look like that? I've only seen plain ones - these look great. (...) Another great looking car, but that green engine would be closer to the top of my "must have/make" list. I see centerbeam cars rolling by, (my (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New Train car MOCs! —Josh Baakko
     (...) Plywood, & uniform size boards, they wrap them up too. Josh (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New Train car MOCs! —Jake McKee
   (...) Thanks! Yes, there really are cars that look like this. I keep meaning to post the photo that I worked off of. Basically, when the intermodal transport via rail started getting popular, the RRs asked for these cars, thinking the uprights would (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)