 Trains / 12896
  Thanks to SCLTC and others

Hi All, I want to make sure that everyone knew that the SCLTC (forming as we speak) and many other AFOLs that came to the PNLTC LLCA display were a huge help! These guys stuck around until the last palette was packed and hung out all weekend doing (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Thanks to SCLTC and others

"steve barile" <steve.e.barile@intel.com> wrote in message news:GHtAwv.LE8@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Where are the pictures???? I can only assume that you guys were so inundated with questions and other activities that no one (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Thanks to SCLTC and others

Mike, I have a bunch of pictures but at 1.3 meg each I am having difficulty in finding a place for them. Any suggestions? The display was huge (even by general model railroading standards) and no amount of pictures would do it justice. LLCA was a (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Thanks to SCLTC and others

Kim posted a few from the event at: (URL) have ~1000+ pictures to sort, arrange, and weedout, and we're building the Gallery on the PNLTC site right now. We decided not to through up ~1000+ on brickshelf in random order. I'll post an anouncement as (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Thanks to SCLTC and others

I took about 90 photos at the showing and requested Picture CD service. In the meantime, I'm picking up the 1 hour prints today and will go through them to post a few on Brickshelf this afternoon (best guess, 3:00pm pacific/6:00 eastern). Steve, (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)