 Trains / 12889
12888  |  12890
Subject:
Building an E-6 Atlantic 4-4-2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 02:45:04 GMT

Hello All,

I am building a PRR E-6 Atlantic.  It is a class 4-4-2 - I only have four of
the large wheels so my choice of prototype was limited.  I am just getting
the proportions of the engine correct, then I need to get the wheels
together and able to go around curves.  You can follow my progress at
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=6056.  Let me know what you
think.

Bob