 Trains / 12862
  Re: Train Set 113 Advice?

(...) Ben, I'll post some picture to my ozbricks site as soon as I can tonight. Keep an eye out on (URL) I'll try and build it as close to the original instructions as possible - but I've noted that the box has different markings to the actual train (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Train Set 113 Advice?

(...) Lots of papers of TLC show white baseplates on 111, 112 and 113. Just forget about that: nobody I have heared of has ever seen that in white and I doubt they were ever produced: I'm sure that have been first "handmade" sets for the press (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.uk)