 Trains / 12854
12853  |  12855
Subject:
4551 / 4563 cab brick question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 13:46:32 GMT

I've just won a 4563 on eBay (incomplete as usual), and I've been sitting at
my desk through lunch to put it together. I had to follow the instructions
on LUGNET as the seller forgot (hmmm) to send those too, and I hit a
problem:

The shaped cab front in this set (same as the two used in 4551) only has
space for TWO bricks under the windows. The instructions on LUGNET show
space for THREE bricks on both 4563 and 4551. Are my eyes deceiving me, or
are there variations on this brick? If there _are_ variations, does anyone
have scans available of the other version?!?

TIA,

Just Jono .oO