 Trains / 12801
Re: Why is the monorail motor so special?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 23:47:31 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Rose Regner writes:
Can anyone elaborate on BradJ's comment (at brickfest) that the monorail
could not come back because they couldn't get the motor. Please! Being an
electrical engineer, in the power field, I can not imagine any technical
reason why a motor could not be made anymore. Does anyone have any more info
about this?

Rose

The motor is not being produced, its something with the way its built.
Josh