 Trains / 12799
12798  |  12800
Subject:
Why is the monorail motor so special?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 22:47:02 GMT

Can anyone elaborate on BradJ's comment (at brickfest) that the monorail
could not come back because they couldn't get the motor. Please! Being an
electrical engineer, in the power field, I can not imagine any technical
reason why a motor could not be made anymore. Does anyone have any more info
about this?

Rose