 Trains / 1279
  Re: Train Windows service packs

On the much disputed topic of which colour to ask for: Why not simply ask for a parts pack with all parts in the same colour (let TLG make the hard decision). I am quite sure TLG will be able to figure out which or how many colours they should (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Windows service packs

the problem with TLG making a train windows and doors service pack is that they do not makwe verry many sets with train windows and doors in them! (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Windows service packs

(...) 'Cause people want colors that will allow them to finish their current project. ;) Seeing as how the current Doors and windows pack is red, I'd say that would be the color that the Train Doors and Windows would be. Personally, I'd be happy (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Windows service packs

(...) Whereas I really LIKE yellow. Proves the point I guess. (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Windows service packs

(...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Windows service packs

(...) favorite (...) For them to release silver windows is pretty tough. First, it is the most expensive color to do. Second, there isn't enough silver to have trim in silver and the silver bricks were limited edition. Mike (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Windows service packs

(...) I would not trust Lego to get the color right. Just look at the new train they have. What kind of engine is that supposed to be? If I could trust them to do it right, I wouldn't have to be starting a letter campaign to get these parts packs in (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Windows service packs

If that is what TLG uses for logic behind packs, why in the world would it come out with RES-Q, UFO, etc.? Trains as just as viable a theme as anything else, but probably the most neglected in terms of building anything other than flatbed rail cars. (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.trains)