 Trains / 12732
Re: Monorail track and other stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 21:12:18 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jim Schifeling writes:
Now before I go buy and destroy a bunch of stuff I shouldn't have.... has
anyone made monorail track? It looks like you could make it out of old 12V
rails taken off, laid seperately end to end and raised up on 1 or 2 (1x)
plates. Have any of you tried this? I saw someone a week ago or so with
monorail track made of Znap but the pictures were real bad and there was no
documentation. Maybe a micro motor set sideways?

Anyhoo,

I posted some pictures in brickshelf. I added 5 stories to my skyscraper
with 5 more on the way. I have a train station that is waiting for a roof, a
couple of houses and a small office building. Tried my hand at an 8 wide
train. Stole someone's crane idea and added to it. Geez, I've been a busy
beaver.

Bram I didn't get to thank you for your phone booth idea so thanks.

I guess I have enough planes for a small airport if anyone has a nice layout
let me know.

Jim

ACME COMICS!
w/ crunch-o-matic auctions
115 W. North St.
Normal IL, 61761
309.452.1332

We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Discover check & debit cards

That crane looks funny, but i guess it works hey?
Josh