 Trains / 12716
Re: JackStone & (10 wide)Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 23:41:36 GMT

John Neal wrote:

Funny that you should mention JS and trains, because I did some preliminary
calculations on his size and have determined that he is the perfect scale for
the LEGO track gauge, if you wanted to simulate standard gauge (4' 8.5").

That would mean that the LEGO trains would need to be......10 WIDE!!!{:^D
Woo-Hoo, a new width to model!!! (That's figuring that 1 stud = 1 foot)

Not to burst your bubble, but I remember an old web page where a guy had
10 wide passenger trains.  I think he was from Pittsburgh.  I'll try to
find his page.

Putting 10 wide on my to-do list,

I was reminded of your to-do list today when I was driving up to
Michigan for a furneral and I saw a string of Bethgon Coalporters-  did
youever get anymore pics of your model posted?

-chris