 Trains / 12707
  Re: JackStone & (10 wide)Trains

Funny that you should mention JS and trains, because I did some preliminary calculations on his size and have determined that he is the perfect scale for the LEGO track gauge, if you wanted to simulate standard gauge (4' 8.5"). That would mean that (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: JackStone & (10 wide)Trains

(...) Not to burst your bubble, but I remember an old web page where a guy had 10 wide passenger trains. I think he was from Pittsburgh. I'll try to find his page. (...) I was reminded of your to-do list today when I was driving up to Michigan for a (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: JackStone & (10 wide)Trains

(...) I don't have a Jack Stone figure, but aren't they two studs wide? If they are two studs wide and 1 stud equals 1 foot, then that is one WIDE butt. Chris (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: JackStone & (10 wide)Trains

(...) Wow! ok Josh (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: JackStone & (10 wide)Trains

(...) That would be cool. My to-do list, however is rather extensive; I wouldn't be dabbling in 10 wide for a few....decades:-p (...) Well, I got something going on with my firewire connection, and haven't had the time/patience to solve it. At this (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)