 Trains / 12704
Re: Real Monorail Pictures (Was: Monorail MOC's)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 00:32:41 GMT

I have found some pictures in case anyone is interested.
I found them on the Monorail society website:  http://www.monorails.org/
It is a very interesting site & I learnt a lot about Monorail.(the first one
was built in 1899!)
If you go to the 'Monorails of the World' link, you can find pics from many
different Monorails.

Carl
--
Member #1165
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=1165

Carl Watson <cbccwats@pop.ihug.com.au> wrote in message
So does anyone know of any pics of real Monorails?

Carl Watson <cbccwats@pop.ihug.com.au> wrote in message
I was thinking about scale & thought that a 4 wide Monorail is too • small.
Has anyone built a 5 wide or 6 wide Monorail. Do any issues arrise from
building wider than the base?

Could someone please point me in the direction of some Monorail MOC's.

Carl