 General / 32023
32022  |  32024
Subject:
Monorail MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 11:23:10 GMT

I was thinking about scale & thought that a 4 wide Monorail is too small.
Has anyone built a 5 wide or 6 wide Monorail. Do any issues arrise from
building wider than the base?

Could someone please point me in the direction of some Monorail MOC's.

Carl

--
Member #1165
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=1165