 General / 32022
Re: Some exciting things are happening!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 21:03:08 GMT

I should add that the site I'm trying to buy from is not LEGO related.

KL

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:
In lugnet.announce, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
We've had some good stuff in the works for LUGNET. Two items are ready to
announce today.. I hope you'll be as excited as I am!

** LEGO Dacta joins LUGNET **
Pitsco - LEGO Dacta will now be participating in discussions here on LUGNET • via
their own discussion area:
   http://news.lugnet.com/lego/dacta/
This area is for Q&A and community dialogue about the company and its • products.
Like the LEGO Direct newsgroup already in place, this area is a two-way • channel.
All of us can take pride in the fact that we were contacted by PLD based on • the
quality of our community. I hope their presence will invite existing
communities

I think the willing participation of a corporate entity is a testament
to your hard work and quality website.  I only with the online store I'm
trying to buy from right now was as efficient and reliable as LUGNET.

Keep up the good work!