 General / 32025
Re: Monorail MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:28:04 GMT

Carl:

I was thinking about scale & thought that a 4 wide Monorail is too small.
Has anyone built a 5 wide or 6 wide Monorail. Do any issues arrise from
building wider than the base?

I have tried 8 wide. It does give rise to some stability
problems though.

Could someone please point me in the direction of some Monorail MOC's.

Have a look at:

http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/Transport/Tog/#Bregnerod.Bybane

for pictures of my experiment. It is not all that elegant,
but it can carry around ten passengers and four containers.

Jacob
--
"The universe isn't for the likes of me to understand. I
only work here."