 Trains / 12605
    Re: what is the use of a caboose? —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) PHEW! I'd gone into a bit of a panic the last day or two ... as my WWII German train nears completion, I decided to add a caboose-like car because I was fascinated by the interior detailing that could be added - and then this topic comes (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: what is the use of a caboose? —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) [snip] (...) I have had my 10014 just at hand - here is a view inside the caboose: (URL) is not so great, that you should overtake it. Of course we are able to do things a little better, but it is great, that the caboose has any interieur at (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)