 Trains / 12452
Re: The Beautiful Amtrak (Genesis?) Engine at BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 00:07:10 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
I've seen this locomotive before from Robin Werner (gee, I hope I've
remembered that correctly!).

Yes, you did... That's my P42 Genesis...

But, I don't think I've seen such a nicely composed photograph of it and its
complement of cars as Jake presents at his BrickShelf gallery for BrickFest
train models.

I must say, they are nice pics! I was out of the room when Jake snapped the
pics. It was running on the main layout when I left the room.

Note the black grill extend out of the side of the cab. It's not the way it
should look! Some one must of been tampering with the cab or was just
sneaking a peek of the inside?:)

This is model is simply stunning.  I had never seen these rear details:

Great model, great pics...Great Event!!  Tons of cool stuff at BrickFest!
Too much to comment on. Everything in the photos is awesome!  Wish I
could've been there.

I wish you could of been there too... You and your great models were missed
at the Fest. I did talk about you with my roommate, Kevin M from New Mexico.
He didn't know that you were just a state away. You AR, NV, NM people need
to make a South Western LUG/LTC or Santa Fe LUG/LTC and meet up.

Build on...
Robin Werner
Greater Florida LEGO Train Club
www.gfltc.org