 Trains / 12475
Re: The Beautiful Amtrak (Genesis?) Engine at BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 03:55:03 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Robin Werner writes:
In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:

<snipped James Mathis not at BrickFrest>

I wish you could of been there too... You and your great models were missed
at the Fest. I did talk about you with my roommate, Kevin M from New Mexico.
He didn't know that you were just a state away. You AR, NV, NM people need
to make a South Western LUG/LTC or Santa Fe LUG/LTC and meet up.

Build on...
Robin Werner

If Kevin M is really from New Mexico, then I'm not a state away.  I live in
Socorro, New Mexico.  Socorro may be in the middle of nowhere, but it's still in
New Mexico!  ;-)

Where is Socorro?
I'm just about in the middle of the state.
75 miles South of Albuquerque right of I-25 at exit #150.
Socorro is about 2.5 hours from Santa Fe.

Thanks for letting me know I'm "not alone" our here in NM ;-)
later,
James Mathis