 Trains / 12450
    The Beautiful Amtrak (Genesis?) Engine at BrickFest —James Mathis
   I've seen this locomotive before from Robin Werner (gee, I hope I've remembered that correctly!). But, I don't think I've seen such a nicely composed photograph of it and its complement of cars as Jake presents at his BrickShelf gallery for (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: The Beautiful Amtrak (Genesis?) Engine at BrickFest —Robin Werner
   (...) Yes, you did... That's my P42 Genesis... (...) I must say, they are nice pics! I was out of the room when Jake snapped the pics. It was running on the main layout when I left the room. Note the black grill extend out of the side of the cab. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: The Beautiful Amtrak (Genesis?) Engine at BrickFest —James Mathis
   (...) <snipped James Mathis not at BrickFrest> (...) If Kevin M is really from New Mexico, then I'm not a state away. I live in Socorro, New Mexico. Socorro may be in the middle of nowhere, but it's still in New Mexico! ;-) Where is Socorro? I'm (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)