 Trains / 12198
  Item#:10014 Caboose European delevery date

Hello, I would like to inform you all that the European sections of Shop at Home accepts backorders for Item#:10014 (Caboose) now. Over here it will first ship by 30 July 2001, 3 days ahead of Canada and the U.S.A. Considering that 30 July is a (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.eu)

  Re: Item#:10014 Caboose European delevery date

(...) I have to ask, who outside the USA wants a caboose anyway? I'd much rather they put one of the other models up first. Jason J Railton (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.eu)

  Re: Item#:10014 Caboose European delevery date

(...) I'm one of them, I like all five new wagons. You have to be a bit more creative, for seen from an european viewpoint the design of the lower part of this set is quite elegant right up until the roofline. I was thinking of simply lowering the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.eu)