 Trains / 12094
    Re: "My Own Trains" —Harvey Henkelman
   Michael, We're glad that you have an interest in LEGO® trains. Just posting to this newsgroup displays your enthusiasim for this,the greatest of all LEGO® themes! Let me tell you how I got started in this wonderful hobby. I had grown dissatisfied (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: "My Own Trains" —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) You are sooo right about that....Train Collecting is very cool, but I think Lego can be even cooler because you now there is sooo much different stuff available <if you look in the right places> (and everything is basicly compatible....all the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)