 Trains / 12021
  Train Layouts

Hello all, Have anyone done any train layouts with inclines to allow one train to pass underneath another? If so, could I see some images of the layouts or even the train track file (if use used Mr. Bates Train Tack Program). I was to redo my (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Layouts

(...) You think YOU have a large space problem? Someone in Europe has a 60 m^2 layout :) (~600 sq ft). I have ~300 or so, in 2 rooms (I have a 3rd room, but the tin mice (OO scale) stuff is going into there) For clearances, one needs at least 13 (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Layouts

(...) My favorite type of layout. A 13' x 13' room is plenty. A basic example of what you are after is right there on the Train Depot: (URL) It's barely over 8' in its longest dimension and you can easily adjust it to fit in an 8' x 8' room, which (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)