 Trains / 1198
1197  |  1199
Subject:
write LEGO for train doors and windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 03:32:11 GMT

The only way to get LEGO to produce a parts pack with train doors and
windows is to write and ask. I have done it, but one nut will not turn
the tide. Write LEGO Systems Inc. and tell them how much train
enthusiasts really want doors and windows. Could you imagine a Train
bucket.... When I wrote I included the prices for doors and windows from
MA10. I also pointed out that LEGO produces specialty parts packs like
the airplane parts parts-pack. (Say that ten time fast airplane parts
parts-pack)

I think this is the only way we have a chance (true I am certain it is
very small), but our internet rants haven't done anything for us yet.

Just my 2¢

Chris