 Trains / 1201
Re: write LEGO for train doors and windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 01:46:39 GMT

You know, you are right. I considered adding an address but I was simply
to lazy to go to the LEGO web site to look it up. So, here it is

I wrote to Susan Williams at

             Consumer Affairs
             555 Taylor Road
             P.O. Box 1600
             Enfield, CT 06083-1600
             USA

While I got the company line back, "we cannot fill specific orders..blah
blah blah..." Hopefully someone is keeping count.

Chris

D Blomberg wrote:

Could someone post an address that they feel
might be effective for a letter writing campaign?

An address and a name would be even better.
Thanks.

-- dave