 Trains / 11971
  Re: HP-Set-Pictures at 1000steine.de

(...) Maybe - depends on the price point, but I could use the parts too. It's damn hard to get even a handful of useful general bits (i.e. assorted 1xn bricks and plates) out of a set nowadays - that one looks blocky enough to be useful. Doesn't (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: HP-Set-Pictures at 1000steine.de

(...) This is sheer speculation... It could be that LEGO is trying to develop a market for the train line. Buying a train set (even a LEGO train set) is different than buying a LEGO set. Buying a train set makes people think train track, train (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: HP-Set-Pictures at 1000steine.de

(...) I agree - I just think that they could have put some wheels on it that you can push along the floor, but if you bought some train track it would run on that too. I know Adventurer ones will, but only until you try to add a siding. Jason J (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)