 Trains / 11958
    Re: APT yellow-red 73degree slope stripe SNOT construction (was Re: APT tilts thru curves in Real-Build) —John Warren
   (...) Thanks for the building tip. Gotta just love your building ingenuity. These tips definitely save me a lot of time trying to figure out how to incorporate these techniques. Man, that's one long train. Sure hope you don't have any inclines on (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: APT yellow-red 73degree slope stripe SNOT construction (was Re: APT tilts thru curves in Real-Build) —James Mathis
   (...) I certainly can't take credit for this; I'm sure other folks have done it before me! Just a matter of timing and awareness as to where the idea shows up. It's a good construction technique; one that I had to use because I don't own any inverse (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)