 Trains / 11947
Re: Octan Fuel Storage Tanks - Fueling Train Car Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 17:50:51 GMT

Larry and all,

Like Rob said there is a small platform called a "fuel rack"... it has
underplatform flexible pipes that connect to tank car bottom drains and it
has pipes mounted on arms (small cranes, sort of) that can bring fuel to the
expansion dome fill point on the top of the tanker. (you need both kinds
because you want to be able to both receive and originate shipments)

Right, well, I might have to build two separate fuel racks, because of the
layout. It should nto be too hard, I can use those newer tubes from various
sets with the TECHNIC peg attachments. One for the top, one for the bottom.
I don't knwo about the stage tank and cracking tower. I assume the stage
tank is inbetween the real tanks and the tanker cars?

Scott