 Trains / 1181
  Large Loco

Hi All, I have put up some pics of an engine I made. (Well, part of it anyway.) Although it it not finished, I thought somebody may like to see it. Check it out at: (URL) always: comments, suggestions, criticism welcome. Thanks, Joe (25 years ago, 8-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Large Loco

(...) HOLY COW!! Your individual links to the enlargements are broken, they are using 'file' instead of 'http'. No fair not giving any stud by stud size!!! (25 years ago, 8-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Large Loco

Hi Paul, Thanks for letting me know about the linking problem. I think I fixed it. Joe P.S. I'll get a stud count later today. (...) (25 years ago, 8-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  (canceled)

  Re: Large Loco

(...) You are definitely "Master Modeler", Joe D....MMJD, YES! Very fine work. Now, what track will that model run on.... ;-) later, James Mathis (25 years ago, 8-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Large Loco

Show off... Very nice. How big is it in inches/feet? (...) (25 years ago, 8-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Large Loco

I like your use of the mirror to show it full blown ;) How many bricks did you use on the first half? The detail is great! I like the steps and handrail! Tamy (...) (25 years ago, 8-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Large Loco

Hi. I have added a page to my site showing some of the latest projects I have going. I have included the current dimensions for the Large Loco there. Thanks for stopping by! (...) (25 years ago, 9-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Large Loco

Joe, These applicator models are simply awesome. Love the work you've done with orange pieces! You really have a very good skill for modeling with LEGO. Very impressive. Thanks for announcing the new designs. later, James Mathis (...) (25 years ago, 9-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Large Loco

Thanks James. I can't wait until the 7171 set goes on sale! There's a great selection of pieces in there. BTW: I have just added pics of a airliner I built. Those window stickers on the current Lego kit depressed me so much, I had to build something (...) (25 years ago, 9-May-99, to lugnet.trains)