 Trains / 11788
Re: Amtrak HHP-8 Locomotive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 20:03:15 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
In lugnet.trains, Bob Hayes writes:
James,

You are the man.  Is that a handle bar for the red pantograph?  It looks
good.

Pantograph:
Yes, the red pantograph pick-up element is a handle bar.  I like the look,
too.  Although, I think it looks a little to short with respect to the
6-wide body. ??
Anyone know what the reference for this handle bar is in .dat form or on the
lugnet parts ref database?

Ah, found it...under "space" elements in the lugnet parts ref database:
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=30031

Also, I have two of these handle bars in red two of them in black.  I don't
know which sets, exactly, they came in; I think some sets with jet-ski like
town models.

Peeron says:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/30031
List is only for colors "black" and "dk gray".

Ah, here's where I got the two red handle bars:
6334  Wave Jump Racers
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6334

later,
James Mathis