 Trains / 11786
Re: Amtrak HHP-8 Locomotive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 19:36:31 GMT

Josh Baakko wrote:

<snip>

Anyway, I think the whole thing looks great.  I don't think
it could look any better 8-wide, the 6 is just right.
Josh

I agree that James' MOC is very nice:-)  Building an engine 6 or 8 wide really
isn't an issue for me; yeah, I think that the 6 wides look a little squished when
viewed from the ends, but overall, width really doesn't affect an MOC's
appearance.  The real advantage to building 8 wide as I see it comes when
constructing the *coaches*.  I just hate having only enough room for 1 row of
seating....

-John