 Trains / 11779
Re: A few new POV's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 01:20:32 GMT

Christopher Masi wrote:

snip

  It occurred to me that I could put the .dat file on the server too.

http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/sd40-2r.zip

This file is without the track, and a note about the railings. On the model I
used stiff (pod racer) tubing, but in the dat file I simulated the tubing using
black light sabers.

Chris
--
See some of my LEGO creations at http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego/