 Trains / 11778
Re: A few new POV's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 21:08:14 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi writes:

I decided to win my own train building contest. I am the only one I told about
the contest, so I was the only person to enter, so I won! Whoo hooo!
As a prize I awarded myself free instructions the my models that I submitted
to myself. I don't have time to post the instructions that I have finished
(SD40-2, Trolley (kind of), Tank Car, and my Caboose) but if anyone is
interested I could mail you the ".dat" files. Anyway,

Yeah, please send me the .dat files to: sink@countersinkdg.com. I have
admired your engine for some time!

Thanks! Can't wait to see them!

Jake