 Trains / 1174
Re: My first visit to a model train show.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 22:03:27 GMT

Mark Harrison wrote:

I've had a look at what John Mathis has produced in the way of custom
rollingstock, but need help with realistic layouts, maybe on multiple
controllers.

Take a look at the PNLTC and GMLTC layouts. Those may be a bit big for
what one person can do, but they'll give you ideas. Then look at the
work of Robin Werner for ideas about what one person can achieve.

PNLTC:
http://www.pnltc.org

GMLTC (I need to index these):

http://my.voyager.net/lar/GMLTC_Farm.jpg
http://my.voyager.net/lar/GMLTC_MainStreet.jpg
http://my.voyager.net/lar/GMLTC_Park_2.jpg
http://my.voyager.net/lar/UMLTC_layout.jpg

Rob:
http://members.xoom.com/robstorm/

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.