 Trains / 1171
    My first visit to a model train show. —Mark Harrison
   Hi All, Last weekend I went to an annual Model train show mainly to see if I could find anyone with a similar interest in Lego trains. 80% of people I spoke to thought I was talking about Duplo trains and did not know that Lego produced "mains" (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My first visit to a model train show. —Irving De la Cruz
     Mark, I suggest you check out our web page at (URL) should be plenty of inspiration and ideas for a train layout for a show. - Irving Mark Harrison wrote in message <373033AB.203E4B05@o...net.au>... (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My first visit to a model train show. —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Take a look at the PNLTC and GMLTC layouts. Those may be a bit big for what one person can do, but they'll give you ideas. Then look at the work of Robin Werner for ideas about what one person can achieve. PNLTC: (URL) (I need to index these): (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My first visit to a model train show. —David Graham
   (...) That is what I find when I "do" train shows, the most common comment is "I didn't know that LEGO did trains". I let the children control the trains, I've just got some new power adapters to limit the power to 7.5V rather than 9V it results in (...) (25 years ago, 9-May-99, to lugnet.trains)