 Trains / 11670
    APT version 5 —James Mathis
   With some excellent comments from Carbon60 and Rob Latham, I have continued with my APT set. C-60 happened to be working on the APT; neither of us knew the other was working on it! He's got his great efforts accepted to the APT-P restoration (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: APT version 5 —Christopher Masi
   (...) Hey James, Of course looks good,, blah blah blah, yada yada yada[1], but since this came up in another thread and I can see them in your picture....where did you get your train tracks? Did you modify the color of the rails? Did they come (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: APT version 5 —James Mathis
   (...) <snip APT stuff> I will address 9v track shiny color in the other thread on 9v track .dat topic. (...) A creation in real ABS is in the works. Thanks to S@H bulk packs, the train windows and doors packs in blue, and a whole bunch of sluething (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)