 Trains / 11642
  Re: New non-magnetic coupler design

(...) Chris, just got done building you coupler design, te best alt. coupler design I've seen - esp. for long trains. And it should be super strong for six-wide Euro-type trains! -Harvey (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New non-magnetic coupler design

(...) snip (...) snip (...) snip (...) Thanks for the kind words. The one thing I am wondering about with this design is what happens when two bufferless models are connected, and the train is pushed backwards. When the cars are pushed backwards the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)