 Trains / 11623
    Re: A few pieces of railroad equipment I designed... —Christopher Masi
   (...) Iain, Then shouldn't you be complaining about the use of dm instead of m, h instead of s, and g instead of kg? ;) Actually, if those are real measurements, then you picked a good unit to express the speed of LEGO trains. 170 dm/h sounds fast (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: A few pieces of railroad equipment I designed... —Seth C. Triggs
   (...) Thanks! I really appreciate it. I want to add some more elements, the page is a bit Spartan. (...) Neither am I. The thing with those is that they were created when I was basically getting my legs with MLCAD, just feeling around. I think I'm (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: A few pieces of railroad equipment I designed... —James Mathis
   Seth, I really like the comprehensive stake in the CAD LEGO-land that you're taking. My particular favourite is the monorail. Very cool. later, James Mathis (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)