 Trains / 11602
    Re: trains —Christopher Masi
   (...) thought that red and black were a tough color combo to pull off, but you seem to have done a nice job with it. The white doors on the box car really jump out at you don't they?! (I know, you use the pieces you have; I do the same thing.) Chris (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: trains —David Koudys
   (...) Thanks for having a boo. The red and black just happened. CN Rail is a sorta-inspiration but there's no white in my engines. I'm presumably working on it. Stay safe Dave (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)