 Trains / 11602
Re: trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 03:40:31 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

Being a relative newbie to the field of LEGO trains, I just wanted to say hi.

Hi.

That out of the way, I threw up a 'page on the 'net showing my recent forray
into the field of trains, with a few homebrew engines and rolling stock.

It's hosted on a small server so if you can't get in right away, just try
again later.

lmkwyt

http://24.141.26.239/ltrain.htm

Happy rails to all of you.

Dave

E-Mail:
dkoudysAThomeDOTcom

LEGO Homepage:
http://24.141.26.239/lego.htm

Mindstorms Homepage:
http://24.141.26.239/mind.htm

LEGO Train Homepage:
http://24.141.26.239/ltrain.htm

Dave,

  It looks like you are off to a good start. Your diesel looks good. I always
thought that red and black were a tough color combo to pull off, but you seem to
have done a nice job with it. The white doors on the box car really jump out at
you don't they?! (I know, you use the pieces you have; I do the same thing.)

Chris

--
See some of my LEGO creations at http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego/