 Trains / 11603
Re: trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 03:52:26 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi writes:

Dave,

It looks like you are off to a good start. Your diesel looks good. I always
thought that red and black were a tough color combo to pull off, but you seem to
have done a nice job with it. The white doors on the box car really jump out at
you don't they?! (I know, you use the pieces you have; I do the same thing.)

Chris

Thanks for having a boo.  The red and black just happened.  CN Rail is a
sorta-inspiration but there's no white in my engines.

I'm presumably working on it.

Stay safe

Dave