 Trains / 11567
    Re: Italian ETR500 in 8-wide —Holger Matthes
   Hi James, I am not italian, but also from a country with nice trains running through it. The ETR500 looks good. The nose might deliver some ideas for my "still-in-mind" ICE-3 nose! but it's a shame that you turned to LEGO CAD! I rather prefer "real" (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Italian ETR500 in 8-wide —James Mathis
   (...) I have been frustrated during building times. It is a great challenge to build something special with the limitation or constraint of using only the parts available in one's own LEGO element collection. But, I have reached a point where to (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)